Predict timing of growth to identifying windows of accelerated adaptation, during which the developing body responds best to speed, stamina and strength training, for short term fitness, individualised coaching and long term athletic development.
Available to Play?
Competitive play is a key element of helping to reward coaching, build resilience and to enjoy pitting skills against other teams. Committing to a league or blitz is a responsibility that coaches take in their stride, but can be frustrated waiting for responses from parents when asked to play. SURPASSPORT has this process at its core.
How it works
- Setup the activity, and select the players required.
- Optionally, ask for support from another squad.
- Enable TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS if it's an away fixture and if you share lifts.
- ASK AVAILABLE to issue notifications & requests for each of the assigned players.
- Availability status automatically updates as each player (or their parent) responds.
- If the player is unavailable, a reason is included on the team listing.
- Travel arrangements allows you to plan for sufficient drivers.
A reminder automatically issues 24 hours before the activity to all players who were not unavailable, including those from the supporting squad.
If the time or location change, a notification issues.
If the date changes, and if the activity has received responses, then all responses are cleared and the notification requesting availability is reissued afresh.
Better understand workload consistency and how risks of own injury
Use daily values to better understand individual & team readiness
Highlight your child's condition, eg. insulin dependence, for all coaches
Only useful notifications, from only your kids' teams
Connect your Team
Registering for a pilot or trial is easy, and only takes a few minutes.
Enter and submit your details in the form below. You will receive an email with a unique link to allow you enter your club & team details.
Maturation Assessment for U13 Soccer players
Coordinating Juvenile Hurling team availability and attendance.
Cumann na mBunscoil, Kildare
Management of primary school leagues