Predict timing of growth to identifying windows of accelerated adaptation, during which the developing body responds best to speed, stamina and strength training, for short term fitness, individualised coaching and long term athletic development.
Match Scores, Scorers and Assisted by
As teams start to compete, keeping a record of the match can really inform coaching. It's not about "the win", but about the flow of the game. Who is working on the pitch; is there passing play with the team working together or doing solo runs; is individual work rate consistent; and how player position affect play.
How it works
Match Play and related coaching tools are designed to help planning, managing and recording competitive encounters.
- For League / Cup Match, Challenge Match and Blitz / Tournament activity types, enable match tracking using the MATCH DETAILS + and set the opponent details.
- Open the match details and the tools are then available.
- Allocate jerseys and set starting positions as described in Team Sheets.
- Open the Match Play worksheet. All actions are accessed using the button bar at the base of the screen. Opponent actions are tracked on the left side column, and the right side shows the club team record.
- Tap the start button when the referee opens the game.
- When the opposition scores, tap to left SCORE button. Depending on the sport, you can then select the type of score, for example GOAL or POINT for GAA sports.
- Tap the right side SCORE button for the club team, again refining the score type. Then tap SCORED BY and select the player. Next, optionally identify this as a FREE, or ASSISTED BY, which allows you to select the play maker. If the play originated further up the field, repeatedly select ASSISTED BY as needed.
- The SCORE actions return to briefly show an UNDO button, before returning to the MENU button in the centre position.
- The MENU expands to STOP the play (half time, full time, etc.), to UNDO the last entry and to record a SUBSTITUTION.
- Use the SUBSTITUTION to record when players are swapped on / off, and also for recording changes in position on the pitch.
- When the match completes, SAVE the records to close the worksheet.
- The Fixture details appears in edit mode with the resultant score preset, ready for confirmation.
- Lastly, a summary showing Scores and Assists are show for each player, which helps to acknowledge each individual contributor.
Integration with LeagueManager.ie
Where the team competes in a competition organised using LeagueManager, fixtures automatically synchronise with your team's activities, and match tracking is automatically enabled, along with the opponent details.
Read more about LeagueManager ➚
Connect your Team
Registering for a pilot or trial is easy, and only takes a few minutes.
Enter and submit your details in the form below. You will receive an email with a unique link to allow you enter your club & team details.
Cumann na mBunscoil, Kildare
Management of primary school leagues
Maturation Assessment for U13 Soccer players
Tracking workload and more for the Irish Juvenile International squads.