Predict timing of growth to identifying windows of accelerated adaptation, during which the developing body responds best to speed, stamina and strength training, for short term fitness, individualised coaching and long term athletic development.
Travel Arrangements, Getting There Together
Managing "away" fixtures is ad-hoc at best. And yet, most teams meet at the club before setting off. Ever waited more than needed because some players decided to go directly? Or ever left before the last player made it to the carpark? Or ever wondered who is bringing your child there and back?
How it works
- The coach enables the activity for TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS.
- The notification requesting Availability extends the confirmation to allow the player to set their travel option.
- The activity shows an up to date overview of each player's responses, allowing better planning ahead of time.
- On the day of the match, the coach tracking all players in the club carpark knows who's going direct.
- Those needing a lift are also noted. The coach can select them and assign them to a driver.
- Their parents then receive a notification confirming this assignment, which includes a Call button for the driver, should it be needed.
- The driver also has the player's emergency contact button(s) for the assign kids on their SURPASSPORT home screen, just in case.
Better understand workload consistency and how risks of own injury
Use daily values to better understand individual & team readiness
Highlight your child's condition, eg. insulin dependence, for all coaches
Only useful notifications, from only your kids' teams
Register your Team
Registering for a pilot or trial is easy, and only takes a few minutes.
Enter and submit your details in the form below. You will receive an email with a unique link to allow you enter your club & team details.
Maturation Assessment for U13 Soccer players
Coordinating Juvenile Hurling team availability and attendance.
Tracking workload and more for the Irish Juvenile International squads.