Predict timing of growth to identifying windows of accelerated adaptation, during which the developing body responds best to speed, stamina and strength training, for short term fitness, individualised coaching and long term athletic development.
The cookies we use are small text files that allow us to better understand how our website content meets your needs, and in doing so provide you with an enhanced user experience. Your browser should allow you to control these cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may choose to block cookies with your web browser.
No Advertising Cookies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember you and your preferences i.e. through a “session cookie” for a single visit or a “persistent cookie” for multiple repeat visits.
There are also "necessary" cookies which make a website usable by enabling basic functions, the website cannot function properly without these cookies.
What is browser LocalStorage?
Developed as an alternative to cookies, modern browsers support a private persistent storage facility that is not automatically transmitted to websites, but is available to applications operating within the browser and is secured to the website from which the application was loaded.
The Service uses LocalStorage to store user preferences, authentication tokens and other application specific settings.
These settings are private to the user, cannot be accessed by third party websites and are essential for the operation of the Service.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to store user preferences relating to the public (non-secured) website.
- Third-party cookies. In addition to our own cookies, we also use third-parties’ cookies, with details listed below.
Stripe (stripe.com ➚)
Statcounter (statcounter.com ➚)
Statcounter is an online service which helps us to understand our visitors; for example, how visitors find our website, how long they spend on our site, which web pages they are most interested in etc. We use Statcounter because better understanding how visitors are interacting with our website helps us to improve the content, design and functionality of our site. This allows us to offer a better online experience to our visitors.
- Time and date of visit (this can help us to identify and plan for busy periods on our website)
- IP address (this is a numerical label assigned to a device by an Internet Service Provider to enable the device to access the internet)
- Browser and Operating System (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the browsers/operating systems used to access our site)
- Device Information e.g. device type and screen size (this can help us to make sure that our website functions correctly in the devices used to access our site)
- Referring Data e.g. a search engine link (this can help us to understand which search engines are helping visitors to find our website)
Furthermore, when you visit our website, a Statcounter cookie (called "is_unique") may be placed in your browser. This cookie is used only to determine whether you are a first-time or returning visitor and to estimate unique visits to the site.
You can learn more about cookies from Statcounter and set your browser to refuse same here: http://statcounter.com/about/set-refusal-cookie/
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, delete cookies or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly.
Changes to our Cookie Notice
Last updated: 18 December 2018. This is a live document, under regular review.
Coordinating Juvenile Hurling team availability and attendance.
Tracking workload and more for the Irish Juvenile International squads.
Maturation Assessment for U13 Soccer players