SURPASSPORT differentiates between athlete profiles and users authorised to act for that profile. For children, this typically includes their parents and where appropriate, the teenage athlete themselves.
This guide explains how to add a guardian to an athlete profile. Such users represent a ‘household’ and have equal access to receive and respond to communications and maintain athlete records.
Direct contact details (email / phone numbers) are never shared beyond the household.
Open athlete profile
Edit Athlete details
Add authorised user
Confirm user contacts
Newly added users will receive an invitation to join SURPASSPORT by email or SMS.
Existing users will receive a notification asking them to confirm the granting of access.
- Sprinting from a cold start: will short preparation period increase injuries as GAA leagues kick-off?
- Swim, Score and Jump: why playing multiple sports benefit Kids
- The Cat and the Tribesman: Comparing Henry Shefflin and Joe Canning’s paths to glory
- Auto-allocate bibs at session start
- Tracking Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)