Safeguarding policies prohibit direct contact of youths (under 18 years of age) in a club context. Yet, most teenagers prefer to not to communicate through their parents, and most parents probably agree!
‘Discussion’ mode messaging facilitates open and free discussions within a team environment, and provides safety by parental and Club Safeguarding officer oversight.
This guide shows how to set up Discussion conversations.
Select your squad /team
Add new Message
Set 'Discussion' mode
What recipients see
Inline reply to all
Report improper content
With a reason
- Sprinting from a cold start: will short preparation period increase injuries as GAA leagues kick-off?
- Swim, Score and Jump: why playing multiple sports benefit Kids
- The Cat and the Tribesman: Comparing Henry Shefflin and Joe Canning’s paths to glory
- Auto-allocate bibs at session start
- Tracking Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)