Subjective ‘Rate of Perceived Exertion’ is a widely used input into the calculation of athlete workload.
As an optional measure, this requires double opt-in (by the team and by the athlete) and once activated, prompts the athlete to record their “RPE” after every session.
Select your squad / team
Switch to 'Athletes' view
Enter 'Options' mode
Enable RPE tracking
Each athlete receives a request to enable RPE tracking. Once enabled, an RPE value is required after every session, including those completed away from team activities.
Confirm 'RPE' tracking
‘RPE’ tracking can also be managed independently from the athlete’s profile options.
Workload for activities based on RPE is only shared with team coaches when both athlete and team have tracking enabled.
- Sprinting from a cold start: will short preparation period increase injuries as GAA leagues kick-off?
- Swim, Score and Jump: why playing multiple sports benefit Kids
- The Cat and the Tribesman: Comparing Henry Shefflin and Joe Canning’s paths to glory
- Auto-allocate bibs at session start
- Tracking Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)