Webinar Recording: Contact-tracing in Sport
SURPASSPORT fully supports Contact-tracing for Sport, for coaches, players and guests. As a planning tool, it makes it much easier to schedule team training sessions, even if the team needs to be split into sub-groups. Our flexible questionnaire infrastructure allows for easy & robust capture of self declarations, eliminating the need to paper-based forms and ensuring proper data protection.
Our Assisted Setup service will help you get up and running quickly. Our three step process creates your club & team structures, invites your coaches and imports player (& parent) details, ready for a faster Return to Sport for club members, especially the younger ones.
- Sprinting from a cold start: will short preparation period increase injuries as GAA leagues kick-off?
- Swim, Score and Jump: why playing multiple sports benefit Kids
- The Cat and the Tribesman: Comparing Henry Shefflin and Joe Canning’s paths to glory
- Auto-allocate bibs at session start
- Tracking Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)