All your hard work paid off and you won the league. Well done!
Well almost… one more coaching responsibility to go: to make sure that all the team get to spend time with the trophy.
SURPASSPORT provides a trophy tracking utility to helps you keep track of who has the trophy, when it’s due back and who is due to get it next.
How it works
- Record the trophy name, date and details.
- Enable tracking and select qualifying activities to add players who played with the team, including supporting players from another squad
- The sequence of players is intentionally shuffled
- Tap the player who gets to take the trophy home, setting a date by when the trophy should be returned
- A notification is issued to parents informing them that they have the trophy and includes the return date
- An automated reminder is issued to the parent(s) on the day when the trophy is due back
- Coach can confirm when the trophy is returned, and optionally assign it to the next player
- Coach also confirms whe the trophy is returned to the competition organisers, closing out the tracker from further changes.
No related posts.
- Sprinting from a cold start: will short preparation period increase injuries as GAA leagues kick-off?
- Swim, Score and Jump: why playing multiple sports benefit Kids
- The Cat and the Tribesman: Comparing Henry Shefflin and Joe Canning’s paths to glory
- Auto-allocate bibs at session start
- Tracking Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)