Congratulations to Miriam Murphy from Scoil Muire Gan Small, Blarney, Cork with her project “An investigation into the childhood obesity crisis in Ireland- An analysis of the cause and recommendations for prevention”
Congratulations also to Aisling Flood, Nadine O’Brien and Tara Hegarty from St. Bricins College, Belturbet, Cavan on their project “The perceptions of body image and emotional wellbeing”
A thoroughly enjoyable day with over 200 projects presented from schools representing all corners of Ireland, and a pleasure for SURPASSPORT to sponsor the Wellbeing – Physical, Mental and Social categories.
- Sprinting from a cold start: will short preparation period increase injuries as GAA leagues kick-off?
- Swim, Score and Jump: why playing multiple sports benefit Kids
- The Cat and the Tribesman: Comparing Henry Shefflin and Joe Canning’s paths to glory
- Auto-allocate bibs at session start
- Tracking Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)