We’re delighted to have received notice that our application for funding support has been approved!
The funding goes a long way towards developing the infrastructure, both technical and operational, to bring a second major branch of sports science to the SURPASSPORT platform, with the aim of helping parents and coaches better plan for training and development.
Not much more at this time, but please contact us if you would like to be notified when this approaches public release.
Watch this space!
No related posts.
- Sprinting from a cold start: will short preparation period increase injuries as GAA leagues kick-off?
- Swim, Score and Jump: why playing multiple sports benefit Kids
- The Cat and the Tribesman: Comparing Henry Shefflin and Joe Canning’s paths to glory
- Auto-allocate bibs at session start
- Tracking Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)