Competitive play is a key element of helping to reward coaching, to build resilience and to enjoy pitting skills against other teams. Committing to a league or blitz is a responsibility that coaches take in their stride, but can be frustrated waiting for responses from parents when asked to play. SURPASSPORT has this process at its core.
How it works
- Setup the activity, and select the players required.
- Optionally, ask for support from another squad.
- Enable TRAVEL ARRANGEMENTS if it’s an away fixture and if you share lifts.
- ASK AVAILABLE to issue notifications & requests for each of the assigned players.
- Availability status automatically updates as each player (or their parent) responds.
- If the player is unavailable, a reason is included on the team listing.
- Travel arrangements allows you to plan for sufficient drivers.
A reminder automatically issues 24 hours before the activity to all players who were not unavailable, including those from the supporting squad.
If the time or location change, a notification issues.
If the date changes, and if the activity has received responses, then all responses are cleared and the notification requesting availability is reissued afresh.
No related posts.
- Sprinting from a cold start: will short preparation period increase injuries as GAA leagues kick-off?
- Swim, Score and Jump: why playing multiple sports benefit Kids
- The Cat and the Tribesman: Comparing Henry Shefflin and Joe Canning’s paths to glory
- Auto-allocate bibs at session start
- Tracking Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)