Kids play sport with their friends. But equally, encouraging mixing helps build trust across the whole team. A common solution is to allocate bibs at the start of a session, but then too becomes a challenge to ensure sufficient mixing.
SURPASSPORT can assign bibs as players arrive, in a manner that keeps a balance to the groups and also to ensure optimal mixing between successive sessions.
Select your squad / team
Edit squad details
Select activity types
Each athlete receives a request to enable RPE tracking. Once enabled, an RPE value is required after every session, including those completed away from team activities.
Confirm 'RPE' tracking
Bib automatically set
Tap colour to cycle
Filter on bibs
Bib settings are carried forward when activities are duplicated.
- Sprinting from a cold start: will short preparation period increase injuries as GAA leagues kick-off?
- Swim, Score and Jump: why playing multiple sports benefit Kids
- The Cat and the Tribesman: Comparing Henry Shefflin and Joe Canning’s paths to glory
- Auto-allocate bibs at session start
- Tracking Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)