Kids play sport with their friends. But equally, encouraging mixing helps build trust across the whole team. A common solution is to allocate bibs at the start of a session, but then too becomes a challenge to ensure sufficient mixing.
SURPASSPORT can assign bibs as players arrive, in a manner that keeps a balance to the groups and also to ensure optimal mixing between successive sessions.
Select your squad / team
Edit squad details
Select activity types
Bib automatically set
Tap colour to cycle
Filter on bibs
Bib settings are carried forward when activities are duplicated.
- Sprinting from a cold start: will short preparation period increase injuries as GAA leagues kick-off?
- Swim, Score and Jump: why playing multiple sports benefit Kids
- The Cat and the Tribesman: Comparing Henry Shefflin and Joe Canning’s paths to glory
- Auto-allocate bibs at session start
- Tracking Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)