Attendance tracking is core to SURPASSPORT, for anchoring workload, triggering request for feedback and updating contact-tracing records.
Recording attendance is intended to be quick and easy and should ideally be performed at or shortly after the activity completes.
Note: Attendance mode is unavailable for future activities.
Select your squad / team
Switch to 'Activities' view
Select the activity
Select 'Attendance' mode
Add 'Guests' (optional)
Tap again to undo
Adjust athlete effort
Confirm observed effort
Where “bib” allocations are enabled, bib colours are automatically allocated as attendance is confirmed.
- Sprinting from a cold start: will short preparation period increase injuries as GAA leagues kick-off?
- Swim, Score and Jump: why playing multiple sports benefit Kids
- The Cat and the Tribesman: Comparing Henry Shefflin and Joe Canning’s paths to glory
- Auto-allocate bibs at session start
- Tracking Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)