‘Activity’ is our generic term covering ‘Skills Coaching’, ‘League / Cup Matches’, ‘Own Practice’, etc.
Team activities automatically feature on assigned athletes’ timelines and help to predict workload up to 1 month into the future.
Select your squad / team
Switch to 'Activities' view
Click 'Add Activity'
Duplicate recent activity
New activity by type
Set core details
List all athletes
Select all athletes
Every activity includes a ‘Duplicate’ option to simplify rolling forward of training sessions and other repeating activities.
Activities can be edited at any time, with automatic notifications issuing when date, time or location are changed.
- Sprinting from a cold start: will short preparation period increase injuries as GAA leagues kick-off?
- Swim, Score and Jump: why playing multiple sports benefit Kids
- The Cat and the Tribesman: Comparing Henry Shefflin and Joe Canning’s paths to glory
- Auto-allocate bibs at session start
- Tracking Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)