Return to Sport: Contact-tracing completely solved
Contact tracing is a key requirement for sport, and society, to emerge from #Covid19 lockdown.
SURPASSPORT already solves the problem of scheduling training sessions, requesting availability and recording attendance, and does it well, even before #Covid19 hit. This information is now available as a Contact Tracing Report for head coach and club officers, onscreen and as a download report.
How it works
- Schedule training sessions, and select the players / athletes to attend.
- Optionally, request their availability and intent to attend, potentially substituting with another to optimise numbers.
- At the session, record coach & participant attendance. Unexpected attendees can be added too, if needed.
- That’s it!
- Lock the activity to prevent further changes.
- Duplicate the activity to schedule the next session.
When a Contact Tracing report is needed, simply open the athlete’s or coach’s profile, and view their contact history from the past 2 weeks, as it relates to your club. The data can also be downloaded for forwarding to the HSE / Contact Tracing office.
No related posts.
- Sprinting from a cold start: will short preparation period increase injuries as GAA leagues kick-off?
- Swim, Score and Jump: why playing multiple sports benefit Kids
- The Cat and the Tribesman: Comparing Henry Shefflin and Joe Canning’s paths to glory
- Auto-allocate bibs at session start
- Tracking Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)