SURPASSPORT provides comprehensive ‘Return to Sport’ protocol support, as required while the COVID-19 pandemic restrictions remain in effect.
The ‘Return to Sport’ dashboard provides central monitoring at Club level, allowing authorised users to review pre-attendance checklists and alerts, to record exceptions, and optionally to complete a return on behalf of a member.
Pre-attendance checklists include an automated response processor which identifies when an athlete should remain away from the Club, issuing a notification to the athlete (or guardians) to that effect, raises an alert to the Club’s COVID Officers and highlights as Red on the dashboard.
Dashboards are best viewed on an iPad, tablet or laptop.
Select your club
Tap 'Return to Sport'
Expand for details
Breakdown by team
Click for details
Response status, by date
Return to Sport dashboard is ONLY available to Club COVID-19 and Safeguarding Officers.
- Sprinting from a cold start: will short preparation period increase injuries as GAA leagues kick-off?
- Swim, Score and Jump: why playing multiple sports benefit Kids
- The Cat and the Tribesman: Comparing Henry Shefflin and Joe Canning’s paths to glory
- Auto-allocate bibs at session start
- Tracking Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)