Maintaining digital Contact-tracing records is a key feature of “Return to Sport” protocols.
In SURPASSPORT, simply recording Attendance for each club activity ensures that these records are correctly stored and available when required.
Contact information is only returned for the preceding 2 week period. Where juvenile players are included in a generated report, their parent’s contact details are returned.
Select your squad / team
Switch to 'Athletes' view
Select the athlete
Tap 'Recent Contacts'
Contact-tracing is ONLY available to Squad manager and Club COVID-19 and Safeguarding Officers.
- Sprinting from a cold start: will short preparation period increase injuries as GAA leagues kick-off?
- Swim, Score and Jump: why playing multiple sports benefit Kids
- The Cat and the Tribesman: Comparing Henry Shefflin and Joe Canning’s paths to glory
- Auto-allocate bibs at session start
- Tracking Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)