Adding an optional ‘Session Breakdown’ allows coach to plan / record duration and intended intensity for segments throughout the session.
If set in advance of the activity, Session Breakdown is included in a reminder notifications to participants, helping them to prepare for the session.
Select your squad / team
Switch to 'Activities' view
Click 'Add Activity'
Confirm core details
Add 'Session Breakdown'
Add / Edit Segment
Edit 'Segment' Details
Viewing Session Breakdown
Duplicating Session Breakdown
What the Athlete sees
'Activity' details view
Session Breakdown is used internally to calculate athlete workload, providing a more accurate representation of intensity throughout the event.
- Sprinting from a cold start: will short preparation period increase injuries as GAA leagues kick-off?
- Swim, Score and Jump: why playing multiple sports benefit Kids
- The Cat and the Tribesman: Comparing Henry Shefflin and Joe Canning’s paths to glory
- Auto-allocate bibs at session start
- Tracking Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)