Occasionally, coach needs to issue a notification which requires an acknowledgement, but not a conversation, as might happen when a competitive fixture is moved to an earlier time.
This is further complicated when such a change happens at short notice, and when it involves youth players (under 18 years of age).
This guide explains how coach can easily issue such communications.
Select your squad /team
Add new Message
Ensure 'Broadcast' mode
Request 'Confirm Receipt'
What the Athlete sees
When an activity date, time or location are changed, update notifications are automatically issued. Simple enable ‘Confirm Receipt’ on the activity details to request acknowledgement from participants.
- Sprinting from a cold start: will short preparation period increase injuries as GAA leagues kick-off?
- Swim, Score and Jump: why playing multiple sports benefit Kids
- The Cat and the Tribesman: Comparing Henry Shefflin and Joe Canning’s paths to glory
- Auto-allocate bibs at session start
- Tracking Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)