Tracking feedback from a team with private responses is completely simplified on SURPASSPORT. As a category of conversations, where a single message is broadcast to all members, but each response is private, in effect a ‘Direct Message’ between athlete and coach, as are any subsequent responses by the coach.
Such conversations might include requests for clothing sizes, feedback on team performance following a match or even a quick survey on a fun or social activity.
This guide explains how coach can easily issue such communications, especially when it involves youth players (under 18 years of age).
Select your squad /team
Add new Message
Ensure 'Feedback' mode
What recipients see
Replies are private
- Sprinting from a cold start: will short preparation period increase injuries as GAA leagues kick-off?
- Swim, Score and Jump: why playing multiple sports benefit Kids
- The Cat and the Tribesman: Comparing Henry Shefflin and Joe Canning’s paths to glory
- Auto-allocate bibs at session start
- Tracking Rate of Perceived Exertion (RPE)